Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Janet Bolton Courses at West Dean - October 2012


Just about everyone I know loves the mini applique designs of Janet Bolton, and what is more they love being taught by her. So, the excellent news is that Janet is back teaching at West Dean Collecge this autumn. There is a one-day taster event on 23 October 2012 which is suitable for beginners and costs £81. Click here for more details or to book. There is also a long weekend course running from 19-22 October 2012 which costs £273 without accommodation. For more details of this course or to book, click here. The courses fill quickly. I have to say the courses are magnificent at West Dean - as are the facilites and food.
Try staying at West Dean College during a long course for some very special luxury - I am sure you are worth it!

1 comment:

  1. I count myself as so fortunate to have met Janet Bolten many, many years ago at a wonderful designers fair held in the Kensington Town Hall. It might have been in the 1980's.

    Ms. Bolton's work and imagination were very inspiring then, and obviously have continued to grow ever since.

    How I would love to attend the longer one of these workshops. Wish that the big Pond did not stand between here and there.

    Even so, I would love to attend. Thank you as always for your informative and inspring posts.

    ReplyDelete