Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

Jane Greenoff's Bristol Orphanage Printed Fabric


I am delighted to see in my latest Cross Stitch Guild Magazine, packed with all sorts of wonderful stitching projects, that Jane Greenoff has had the brilliant idea to print on fabric a Bristol Orphanage Sampler stitched by Catherine Archer. And that this fabric on 40 ct linen can be purchased by Cross Stitch Guild Members to make up into all manner of delightful items.

For more details and how to join The Cross Stitch Guild, just click here.

3 comments:

  1. I was looking on the link. Sorry, I don't see any information about fabric. Just see the little needle/note book for purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you click on the link if you want more information from Jane - then go to the top of the link page and click on the Contact Us link there. Jane will be happy to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed seeing this link and have signed up for Jane's newsletter.

    The two of you might eventually get me to resume cross stitching! I may have to add a few hours to my day, though, as I already am a dedicated knitter, crocheter, painter, and also have a almost full-time job.

    Thank you all for the continuing inspiration.

    ReplyDelete