Pages

Thursday 21 May 2009

My Membership Pack from the Cross Stitch Guild Arrived Today




This membership pack from the Cross Stitch Guild is lovely - there is the latest magazine with charted projects, a catalogue of Jane Greenoff's inspiring kits and charts, stitch notes and a lovely freebie thread holder that has a magnetic strip on the reverse so I never have to lose a needle....or so the theory goes. I see I can also buy all the projects in magazines I have missed on CD for 12.99 post free......I am just looking for the little packet labelled 'Time' that should be in here somewhere!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a nice package. I followed your example, joined in as a member to the Cross Stitch Guild last week. So, now I'm in happy expectation.
    I must say I didn't expect such a lovely welcome.
    Greetings,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your wonderful blog through a friend and boy! are you opening my eyes...and ears! I have been thinking for a long time about joining the Guild. I just want to learn more about it first. Thanks for sharing your membership pack with us:)

    ReplyDelete