Pages

Friday 13 March 2009



As I was saying Erica and Liliane and me go back a long time. They are my right hand and left hand and sometimes also left brain and right brain when there is too much work. They make sure I don't make mistakes. Now I think about it, perhaps I should hide that stitching I did last night - I can hear them tutting and clucking already because they know and I know they could have done a far better job of this than me. As long as they don't me unpick it all!


Liliane has just sent me some dynamite which I must share with you. She has found this absolutely fabulous website selling fabric - just feast your eyes on these fabrics if you don't already know them. I must have a cup of tea and a rest while I recover......no that's not a strange English pun - it just sounds like one.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, this time you did a great job, Jacqueline. Your Paradise is really beautiful.
    So,for me you deserve a 10 (here in Belgium it's the highest quote you can get).
    When I stitched the Paradise I tried to make the braid stitch also ( the contours), but it didn't work. I found a real good explination in The Proper Stitch, but it coasted me a lot of hours before I catched it.
    So now people can see what an inexperienced stitcher I am.
    Groetjes,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Paradise is really beautiful Jacqueline.
    This time you deserve a 10 (this is the highest quote you can get in Belgium.
    When I stitched the Paradise, I tried to stitch the contours in Braid stitch also. I had a good explination in The Proper Stitch. But it didn't work, all my stitches disappeared when I pulled on a thread. Just a few months later I found the solution. Just to say what an inexperienced stitcher I am.
    Groetjes,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete